Tuesday, March 12, 2013

A Family full of Hope & Courage...

This is one family that when you meet them you say WOW! I admire their courage and bravery when given one of the most difficult challenges to battle.  Dad is fighter and mom is a believer! They have such amazing hope to share with others around them.  I adore their two boys and fell in love the minute I met them.  They are both so gentle and kind...yet so playful and goofy.  Jill (mom) wanted fun candid shots of them all playing together. She wanted to capture her family memories like a normal day at the park!  I hope I captured this beautiful family as they are....truly unbelievable!  Just hanging out with them made me believe that giving up isn't the answer.  As my dad always says....good things happen to good people.  These are good people!  Enjoy their memories....








No comments: