Thursday, March 7, 2013

A Shout-out to my Nieces!


I want to share with you all a little bit of my world. Sarah & Shelby are my two nieces. My brother is dad and Leah is mom.  They have raised two pretty awesome little girls. Both are  unique in their own special ways. They both just had a birthday- so this blog post is a shout- out to them and how great I think they are!  I'm sure you have noticed them all over my web-site.   I'm so lucky to be a part of their little worlds....words can't explain how much fun I have with them both.   Photographing them is one of my favorite things to do.  Usually I drag them out to a "new" spot and we explore & they let Aunt Heather do her thing.  They are perfect little models!  We will probably be doing a new photo shoot soon...so keep a look out!  Sarah & Shelby are very special to me-- thank you all for letting me brag about my two beautiful nieces.  (Nicolas- my nephew is next!)  



Sarah

Sarah- she is a little ball of fire! There are so many words I could use to describe Little Ms. Sarah.  She has a personality that runs wild.  I don't know if Sarah can keep up with Sarah.  She makes me laugh just by looking at her sometimes.  Her hair, her funny faces, her bad moods, her crazy dance moves, her kick-butt outfits (that she picks out).....all of this makes Sarah tick.  Sarah is such a little sweetie that wants to be loved and snuggled on.  I adore her beyond words.  Sarah will brighten up my day just by seeing her & getting a hug. I always look forward to watching her little head turn to the side while she is telling me a Sarah story. She is such a fire-cracker..... I always look forward to spending time with her!  





Shelby

Shelby....she is a rare beauty.  Her sweet and loving personality shines deep within.  Shelby has a sensitive side that makes her even more lovable.  Her smile makes me melt inside- especially when her little freckles are fresh from the sun. Sometimes when I look at Shelby- I see a little girl that wants to explore beyond her age.  She is so smart and talented.  She always tries her best in everything she does....soccer, piano, art, reading, swimming- I truly admire this in her.  Words can't explain how loved she is.  Shelby is blessed to have amazing parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles and friends.  To be that young again and to have the world at your finger tips!  I have enjoyed being Shelby's aunt for eight wonderful years.  I love all the things we get to do together..... I feel so lucky to have her in my life! 



No comments: