Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Marc & Marisa Are Married...


I can't tell you all how much a LOVED this wedding and the bride & groom.  I kept my blog photos short because I couldn't decide which to brag about.  I'm going to put together some collages of all the amazing details this wedding had.  The creativity was out of this world.  Almost everything was home-made....who could ask for anything more special!  So much time and love put into this day....!  Marc & Marisa are such contagious people...you just want to be their friend and hang out with them.  They deserve nothing but the best.  I'm sharing just a few photos from "the field" that couldn't be more perfect for our group shots.  The buttery light was bouncing off the trees- wow in love!  I'm so thankful to have this opportunity and to a part of this Happy Day!  




This is Life, This is Love...A Still Moment in Time...

Gosh they are stunning..

Marisa had such original details...

My favorite! 



Marisa is rock-in hot! 


LOVE THIS PHOTO....Eliana is a gem! Mother & Daughter~

Awwwwww! 

No comments: