Sunday, March 22, 2015

The Williams Family…


This session. This Family. This Sun. This Little Peanut! Oh they have my heart!! Meeting up with the Williams Family was so much fun. They are both such amazing parents and the Love they have just shines. Seriously we had some sunshine-ing going on. They were eager to capture these little memories of their nine month MacRae. She is a doll with a happy personality that makes you just want to smile & laugh around her. I kinda went crazy with the amazing Fall Light & the Fall colors popping everywhere we turned.  It was such a special afternoon for us all.  Enjoy this beautiful family that has encouraged me by such stunning images to get back to blogging! So here I am…  

I'm BACK to blogging! I was searching & searching for a new blog but I decided to keep my old one. I'm excited to get back into showcases more of my work (not just on Facebook)  Enjoy!














No comments: